South Asia’s Financial Inclusion Training (S-FIT) will be a 5-day residential training that aims to bring together a diverse group of professionals from across the world representing microfinance banks, non-bank microfinance companies, donors, regulators, investors and larger FinTech industry under one roof to participate in a series of interactive and informative sessions.
One of the largest platforms providing a great opportunity for peer-learning experience and build a strong network of professional contacts, and to learn from the best trainers and renowned speakers in the industry.
1. Training workshop sessions to further enhance management skills of the participants in the areas of product development, risk management, governance, digital transformation, strategic leadership, customer satisfaction and financial analysis.
2. Power Talks with renowned industry leaders where participants will take part in discussion with them on emerging trends in the financial inclusion, climate change and microfinance space, learn about key institutional lessons learned and a variety of transformational leadership approaches.
3. Recreational Activities for team members to relax, explore Dubai and network with other participants from the region.
The South Asia Micro-Entrepreneurs Network (SAMN) is a regional network aiming at enhancing capacity, financing and regional dialogue in the microfinance sector of South Asia. SAMN governance is composed of leading Apex Institutions from the countries of the region along with the Agency for Technical Cooperation and Development (ACTED). SAMN also partners with MFIs, Investors, Banks and other key microfinance stakeholders to fulfil its objectives.
SAMN was established in 2008 with a vision to improve financial inclusion among low-income population in the region. The early foundation of SAMN was laid by ACTED, a French INGO along with ACCESS Development Services and other regional and global microfinance stakeholders.
Training Fee – USD 2,000*
• Registration & Course Fee
• 5-nights’ Accommodation at a 4-star hotel
• Training Material
• All meals covered
• Recreational Activities
* Airfare and Visa charges are not included
Single/Twin sharing (subject to availability)